X Schiphol Community Cooking Experience
Schiphol Community Cooking Experience
In these special times it is important to stay connected.
Exclusively for the Schiphol Community initiators Viva (The Base), Juliet’s Kitchen (WTC) and Spot, organize an online cooking workshop broadcasted live from Schiphol.
How does it work?
- You have registered on spotschiphol.nl and you have received a unique code. With this code you can order your menu on this page.
- Your dinner box will be delivered on May 26th. The next day on May 27th you are able to log in from 5:00 PM via Teams.
- Make sure you have set the table nicely and poured yourself a delicious drink before the live stream starts.
‘Need to know’
- Delivery 26th of May between 10 AM and 6:30 PM.
- You can order until 3 PM, May the 24th.
- Delivery area 1: Groot Randstad (Amsterdam, Haarlem, Rotterdam, Utrecht, Den Haag, Amersfoort), Het Gooi and Den Bosch. Delivery area 2: rest of the Netherlands (we don't deliver on the Waddeneilanden).
- Delivery costs: delivery area 1, €8,95. Delivery area 2, €12,50.
- Minimum order €40,-
- The products will be delivered cold. During the live stream you will prepare the menu with the chef.
- You can take away you order at restaurant ROUHI on the 26th of May between 12 AM and 4 PM at Spui 10, Amsterdam.